D&C Monthly Recipe - Easy Chicken Vegetable Bake
Easy Chicken Vegetable Bake
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and finely sliced
- 500 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup grated pumpkin
- 2-3 cups frozen Chunky Mix Vegetables
- 420 g can Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- ¼ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan bake). Place the sliced potatoes - to get a
uniform thickness I use a Mandoline - in an overlapping layer in the base of a lasagna-style dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken, onion, grated pumpkin, Put frozen Chunky Mix Vegetables, Condensed Creamy Chicken Soup and parsley.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the potatoes. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 1 - 1 ¼ hours or until chicken is cooked through