D&C Monthly Recipe - Baby Blueberry Muffins
Baby Blueberry Muffins
- 1¾ cups (175g) Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup (250 g) Banana (ripe), mashed (Approx 2-3 bananas)
- ¾ cups(210g) Natural Greek Yogurt Sub with coconut yogurt for dairy free muffins (tested)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- 1 cup (140g) Blueberries Fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease a mini muffin tray
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until flour consistency. Add the cardamom and baking powder and stir to mix.
- Add the mashed banana, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest to a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder and cardamom) and gently stir until just combined.
- Add the majority of blueberries, reserving some for the top, and gently stir again.
- Fill each muffin cup and top with a blueberry.
- Bake for 13 mins, remove and allow to sit for 5 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.