Enamel Loaf Pan 28cm
Be charmed over Falcon's enamelware - combining materials of porcelain and heavy gauge steel shows its superb qualities of its strength and fashionable look. You'll be please to know that its also long lasting and chemical resistant which means you don't get any nasty chemical reactions. The enamel steel also means that its dishwasher safe too making it easy to clean. This gorgeous loafpan that colours an icy white look with its signature contrast coloured rim brings simplicity and elegance together. Bake a variety of delicious treats such as banana loaf, butter cakes, homemade bread and more. You'll also find that this makes a perfect serving dish to your dining table.
- Measures: 28x15x6.5cm
- Perfect to bake loaves of bread, meatloaf, banana bread and more
- Enamelware - fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel
- Durable for everyday use
- Resistant to chemicals
- Oven safe up to 270C
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in England
- After use, rinse in warm water then wash gently with liquid detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cleansing pads or materials. To clean burned stains or grease, use a gentle soap filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Handle your Falcon enamelware with care when using sharp-edged metal objects to avoid scratches or unwanted damages. Chipping can occur if dropped or misused.
- Be sure to switch off your appliance and not leave your enamelware empty on hot stovetop or heated in the oven
- Let your enamelware cool off after use before washing
- A light coat of cooking oil applied before use makes washing much easier